OUR MISSION, VISION AND VALUES
To improve the health and reduce the burden of illness for the people of New Hampshire – especially the vulnerable and underserved.
Our Vision: Good Health and Realized Potential for All
New Hampshire's prosperity depends on healthy people, strong families and vibrant communities. We envision a culture that supports the physical, mental and social well-being of all people -- through every stage of life.
We define health broadly: "Health is the state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being – not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." (World Health Organization)
What do we mean when we speak of New Hampshire's people? As a foundation, we address the needs of specific populations and communities rather than the needs of individuals. We have both a local and a state-wide focus as we work to improve health care systems that will benefit vulnerable and underserved residents in our state.
Sound values inform good decisions. They are the compass for the decisions and behaviors of our staff, Board and Advisory Council.
- Integrity: We will conduct ourselves with integrity in all of our actions and relationships.
- Stewardship: We will be a good steward of all Endowment resources.
- Fairness: We will strive to be fair to all.
- Respect: We will treat everyone with respect.
- Compassion: We approach our work with compassion and understanding for our partners and all of the people in the larger community of our state.
- Courage: We will have the courage to live up to our mission.
Learn more about Endowment for Health Values.