NOVEMBER 18 TRI-STATE ROUNDTABLE ON AGING
Click here for a full CONFERENCE REPORT from the Tri-State Roundtable on Aging
At the Tri-State Roundtable on Aging, the morning session featured a keynote on The Making of the Maine Blueprint for Action on Aging from Representative Mark Eves, Speaker of the Maine House of Representatives. This was followed by a panel of economic and demographic experts who discussed the economic challenges and opportunities of an Aging Northern New England. Finally, we heard from a panel of innovators from the three states who are Capitalizing on Opportunities.
Click here to view the Morning Session - Combined Slide Deck
Slides: Click here for Charles Colgan's Presentation (Maine)
Slides: Click here for Steve Norton's Economic Presentation (New Hampshire)
Slides: Click here for Ken Jones' Economic Presentation (Vermont)
Click here to view the Program Book for the Tri-State Roundtable on Aging, that includes the agenda, summaries of all sessions and breakouts and short biographies of all presenters.
For a full list of the event participants and their contact information, click here to view the Participant Directory
Breakout Session Resources
- Slides: NGIP Presentation by Maine Health Access Foundation (MeHAF)
- Slides: NH Falls Task Force
- Slides: Supports and Services at Home (SASH - Vermont)
- NH Falls Task Force Summary
- SASH Brochure
- Utilizing Community Health Workers to Support Adults at Home
- What is the difference between Tai Chi and Tai Ji Quan
Keeping Seniors Home
- Slides: Dr. Chip Teel - Full Circle America
- United Valley Interfaith Project (UVIP) - Community Roundtable Script
- UVIP - Rountable Do's and Don'ts
Additional materials will be posted as they are received.